Non calorie sweetener Erythritol
non calorie sweetener 60-80mesh erythrito is a very popular
sweetener, which is unique natural polyol sweeteners with non
calorie and clear cool mouth feel.
Erythritol is a polyol (sugar alcohol) which is very popular for use in
baking and as a general sweetener in low carb diets.
Erythritol, as alternatives to sugars and as part of a comprehensive program
including proper dental hygiene has been recognized by the American
1. Low in calories: Erythritol has a very low caloric content;
its value is 0. 2 calories per gram for food labeling purposes in
the united states
and 0 (zero) calories per gram.
2. High digestive tolerance:
Erythritol is rapidly absorbed in the small intestine due to its
small molecular size and structure.
3. Safe for diabetes’ person:
Single dose and 14-day clinical studies demonstrate erythritol does
not affect blood serum glucose
or insulin levels.
4. Do not cause tooth decay:
Erythritol like other polyols is resistant to metabolism by oral
bacteria which break down sugars
and starches to produce acids which may lead to tooth enamel loss
and cavities formation.
According to a 3-year study in 485 school children, erythritol was
even more protective
against dental caries than xylitol and sorbitol
Overall, erythritol appears to be an excellent sweetener.
* It contains almost no calories.
* It has 70% of the sweetness of sugar.
* It doesn’t raise blood sugar or insulin levels.
* Human studies show very little side effects… mainly minor
digestive issues in some people.
* Studies where animals are fed massive amounts for long periods of
time show no adverse effects
Why Do People Use Erythritol?
* Erythritol has almost no calories.
In the United States, erythritol is labeled as having 0.2 calories
which is 95 percent fewer calories than sugar.
In Japan, erythritol is labeled as having zero calories.
* Erythritol has not been found to affect blood sugar or insulin
levels and has a zero glycemic index.
* Erythritol has a sweet taste. Some say it tastes more like sugar
than other natural sweeteners.
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Assay (on dry basis)||99.5-100.5%|
|Loss on drying||≤0.20%|
|Ribitol and glycerol||≤0.1％|
|Heavy metal(pb)||≤1.0 mg/kg|
|Arsenic(count as As)||≤0.3 mg/kg|
|Bacterium total||≤300 cfu/g|
Widely used in drinks, candy, cake, chocolate, bakery products,
table sugar etc.
as Sugar substitute.
25kg/compound paper bag, 1000kgs/pallet, total 20mts /1x20’gp