Maltodextrin DE 15-20 for food hot sell
Description of Maltodextrin:
Maltodextrin consists of D-glucose units connected in chains of variable
length. The glucose units are primarily linked with α(1→4) glycosidic bonds. Maltodextrin is typically composed of a mixture of chains that vary from three to seventeen glucose units long.
Maltodextrins are classified by DE (dextrose equivalent) and have a DE between 3 to 25. The higher the DE value, the shorter the glucose chains, the
higher the sweetness, the higher the solubility and the lower heat
resistance. Above DE 20, the European Unions CN code calls it
glucose syrup, at DE 10 or lower the customs CN code nomenclature
classifies maltodextrins as dextrins.
Specification of Maltodextrin:
We have DE value: 10-15/15-20/20-25
|Appearance||White powder of with little yellow shadow has no fixed shape|
|Smell||It has special smell of Malt-dextrin and no exceptional smell|
|Taste||Sweetness or little sweetness, no other taste|
|PH(in 50% water solution)||4.5-6.5|
|Iodine reaction||No blue reaction|
|pathogenic Bacterium||not exist|
|Total plate count,cfu/g||≤1500|
Application of Maltodextrin:
1. Confection: Improving the taste, tenacity and the structure of foods;
Preventing recrystallization and extending shelf life.
2. Beverages: The beverages are scientifically prepared with Maltodextrin,
which add flavor, soluble, consistent and delicious, and reduce
sweet taste and cost. There are more advantages of these kinds of
beverages than that of the traditional drinks and foods such as
ice-cream, fast tea and coffee etc.
3. In fast foods: As a nice stuffing or carrier, it can be used in infant foods for
improving their quality and heath care function. It is beneficial
to children and infants.
4. In Paper Making Industries: Maltodextrin can be used in paper making industries as a bond
materials because it has good fluidity and strong cohesion-tension.
The quality, structure and shape of the paper can be improved.
5. In Chemical and pharmaceutical Industries: Maltodextrin can be used in cosmetic that may have more effect to
protect skin with more luster and elasticity. In Toothpaste prod
action, it can be used as a substitute for CMC. The dispersivity
and stability of pesticides will be increased. It is a good
excipient and stuffing material in pharmacon making.
6. In dewatered vegetable: it can help the maintenance of the original color and luster, add
7. More Application Fields: Maltodextrin is also widely used in other fields besides the
Packing of Maltodextrin:
25kg/bag; about 16 mts/20’gp
25kg/bag 16T without pallet/1*20gp
1.Products: we make sure the products are popular and hot selling in
2.R&D Service: we research and make your requested products.
3.Samples: available for your testing.
4.After-sales service: we keep you informed of the tracking
information of shipment.
5.System: we offer the intergrated and pleased purchasing
experience to you for saving your time and cost.
6.Promotion: we reward customers with different promotional